murcia

Portal de Totana

www.portaldetotana.com

Totana - SpanishTotana - English
detail of Totana

 

The City Council awarded the contract to rehabilitate the business incubator for a total of 146,433.76 euros (08/10/2015)

Totana City Council recently awarded the rehabilitation of the new Business Incubator, located in the industrial park "The Saladar", for a total of 146,433.76 euros to the company "Construction and Reforms Hermanos Gómez, SL".

These are financed in full form with FEDER funds of the European Union by 80% while the remaining 20% ​​is borne by the Totana Town Council, according to sources from the Department of Trade.

The rehabilitation works of the Business Incubator aim to achieve the creation of a meeting and respect of people, ideas, traders and companies, where technology and innovation to work to generate new business opportunities.

With this contract is to rehabilitate the existing building to be able to accommodate a specific program needs to provide the area an architectural and urban solution.

Hiring the artwork by ERDF of the European Union they are made through the intermediate body INCYDE Foundation as manager of the funds, bringing the city of Totana the rest.

The contract award was made by open, ordinary processing, which have submitted all interested entrepreneurs.

The deadline for execution of works is sixty days from the completion of the verification act of staking,

Source: Totana.com

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información