Tomorrow, Thursday November 18, start the activities organized to mark the International Day for the Rights of the Child, which takes place on Friday 20 November.
The Department of Children open tomorrow at 17:00 the exhibition at the school who participated schools in Totana.
The works, which are outlined in the Socio-Cultural Center Jail have been made by students 4 and 5 of the CEIP La Cruz, La Milagrosa school, CEIP CEIP Santiago and Santa Eulalia.
The papers presented, the winners receive their prizes tomorrow by the council for Children, Esther Esparza, will be exhibited from 18 November to 3 December.
Also, on Friday 20 November the public reading of a manifesto by the students of 6th Primary Education of Schools: CEIP La Cruz, Colegio La Milagrosa, CEIP Santiago, CEIP Colegio Santa Eulalia and Reina Sofia.
In addition, during the morning of Saturday 21 November at the Plaza Balsa Vieja, 11 to 13:30 will be held games and workshops for children by the hand of several associations and groups in the municipality.
Specifically, it provides the following workshops and games:
- Workshop on Galileo.
Younger made a collage of children's drawings and the text of the law n Â° 6.
- Workshop of the Senses, by Mifito
- "My family photo": The course consists of completing a frame photo frames with green wool, decorated with dough and finger paint, the hand of the Collective for Social Promotion "The Candle."
- Exhibition of photographs, drawings, posters, among other things, related to the contents of the article n Â° 6.
You painted plaster figures, freehand drawing that relates to the aforementioned article, by Padistio.
- Workshop "Family Fishing" by the Junior Movement Association.
- On behalf of the Association for Rare Disorders Totana "D'GENES" painted dolls are favorites of children, accompanied by the mascot Murgenes. "
- ADIPSAIRM carry out the "workshop of masks" and "kite shop thread."
Activities in Edutec
In addition, throughout this week are being carried out in the Draft Revitalisation Edutec for Children and Youth, which develops in the districts of the municipality and the hamlet of Paretón the Department of Youth and Social Promotion Collective The Candle activities related to the Rights of the Child a.
The kids are doing a family tree of every child, providing a copy to a tree with holes for kids to draw their ancestors, from his great-grandparents, grandparents, grandchildren, uncles and other family relationships.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Totana