There will be a talk organized by the CULTURAL AND WORK CENTER in which the group of archaeologists who direct the excavations will inform us of the work done in this important site.
The scheme to be followed by archaeologists VERÃ“NICA CARRICONDO, JOSÃ‰ A. GUERAO and JUAN A. RODRIGUEZ will be as follows:
1. History of the investigation: from the first allusions to the deposit of diverse authors specialists in History of Totana to the first direct interventions on the deposit sponsored by the director of the Archaeological Museum of Murcia in the years 70.
2. The excavations return to the field of Las Cabezuelas: research project in Las Cabezuelas, years 2014-2017.
3. Description of the archaeological remains found: Late Bronze, Iberian, Roman and Andalusian stages.
Interpretation and characterization.
4. Periodization of the deposit through the material culture located in the excavations.
5. Volunteering in Las Cabezuelas.
6. Possibilities and opportunities presented by the deposit.
Source: Centro Cultural y Obrero