This weekend nine CAT athletes were present in three events held in Murcia and Alicante, where they got three new podium raises.
VII UCAM MURCIA'S NIGHT.
On Saturday, January 11, CAT athletes: María José García, Fiona Pracht, Rut Cánovas, Edu Lucas, Miguel Ángel Del Vals "Michi", Carlos Ballester and Stefan Pracht participated in the VII Murcia Nights Running organized by the Famu and the UCAM .
The test had two modalities, one of 5 km and another of 10 km.
In the distance of five kilometers participated:
- Michi, who entered the 16th overall and 7th in his category with a great time of 18 minutes and 56 seconds (at 3:47 minutes the km).
- Fiona and María José, who performed the test together and finished in a good time of 34 minutes and 54 seconds, occupying positions 19 and 20 of their category.
In the 10 km modality participated:
- Stefan Pracht, 16th overall and 1st in its category.
(36 minutes and 28 seconds, at 3:38 km).
-Edu Lucas 22 of the general and 9 in its category with a time of 37 minutes and 6 seconds (at 3:42 km).
- Poli and Carlos crossed the finish line with a time of 41 minutes and 13 seconds (at 4:07 km), entering positions 13 and 19 of their categories.
- Rut Cánovas went up to the podium after traveling the 10 km in a great time of 47 minutes and 17 seconds, entering position 2 of its category.
On Sunday morning Cat athletes participated in two tests.
POPULAR CAREER OF ZARANDONA.
Edu Lucas 16 hours after Murcia's Night returned to the Murcia capital to participate in the popular Zarandona race.
He made 7.2 km in a time of 25 minutes and 35 seconds (at 3:33 km) entering the 5th of the general and 2nd in its category.
10K ELCHE INTERNATIONAL.
Pedro Cánovas was in the international 10K of Elche.
Where 1,500 people participated and was characterized by cold and strong gusts of wind.
Pedro finished in position 51 of the general and 14 in the Senior category, performing the test in 38 minutes and 9 seconds (3 minutes and 48 seconds the km).
Source: Club Atletismo Totana