The festivities in honor of the Virgen del Rosario in El Paretón-Cantareros will be held from August 9 to 18 with an extensive and ambitious program of activities, becoming one of the most anticipated appointments of the cast of festivities during the summer in the districts .
The mayor, Juan José Cánovas, and representatives of the Festival Committee of this district have recently presented the program that will last from August 9 to 18, and is aimed at all types of audiences and ages.
The program includes gastronomic, musical, sports, cultural and social activities with which it is intended to involve all the neighbors of this council and of the municipality of Totana and bordering.
PARONAL HOLIDAYS PROGRAM IN HONOR TO THE VIRGIN OF THE ROSARY, PATRONA DE PARETÃN-CANTAREROS
FRIDAY AUGUST 9
- 21: 30h: IV Night Walking Route through the most hidden places of El Paretón, suitable for all ages.
Each participant must bring their flashlight and drink.
At the end we will take a fresh piscolabis to regain strength and a raffle will be held among all participants.
LOW HALF LEVEL (only suitable for 4x4 carriages)
Registration â¬ 1 in collaborating bars, with gift delivery for anyone who signs up.
Departure place: Parque de los Cantareros.
SATURDAY 10 AUGUST
- 16: 00h: Auctioning competition organized by Seco.
Place: Juped Bar
SUNDAY 11 AUGUST
- 12: 00h: II Lunch on Wheels, for anyone who wants to take their motorized vehicle for a ride.
There will be a small route through the town.
It will be rewarded:
- Older vehicle.
- Best preserved vehicle.
- Most original vehicle.
MONDAY 12 AUGUST
- 20: 30h: I PARETÃN SUR SOUTH VS PARETÃN NORTE.
We are going to fight the battle of our lives. The Singers fight against El Paretón for the first time in their history.
Neither Game of Thrones exceeds this.
Place: Guadalentín Valley Sports Complex.
TUESDAY AUGUST 13
- OPEN DOORS DAY of the Tennis School and then beginning of the couples modality tennis tournament, organized by the Kuore tennis school.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 14
- 9:00 p.m.: Contest of Migas Ruleras, the Commission will provide flour to all participants and there will be a prize for the three best pans.
- 22: 30h: Filiu & Cia.
- 00: 30h: Opening of the YOUNG CARPS.
THURSDAY 15 AUGUST
- 12: 00h: Solemn Mass in honor of our patron saint Our Lady Virgin of the Rosary.
- 13: 00h: Popular appetizer by the Party Commission.
- 21: 00: Solemn Procession in honor of our patron Our Lady Virgin of the Rosary, accompanied by the Band of Music of El Paretón.
- 23: 30h: Great Performance of Orchestra Mission G, music to dance and enjoy shaking our whole body.
FRIDAY AUGUST 16
- 2:00 pm: Paellas contest organized by the Association Am @ s de Casa Igual-Dá.
- 16: 00h: Launch olive bone.
- 5:00 p.m.: Great Water Slide on the esplanade of the Fiestas until 7:00 p.m. The Aqualandia installed in the Cantareros!
- 7:00 p.m.: Cucaña Registration
- 7:30 p.m.: III Cucaña.
After being soaked for a while, it is time to dry in the fresh air to have a good grip. Who will be the brave ones to climb this year?
NOTE: Participation from 12 years.
Registration of minors must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- 11:00 pm We enjoy the evening by Aires de Veleta.
- 01: 00h: DJ LITTLE NOOKIE in the Young Tents, resident DJ of the Imagine nightclub of the Port of Mazarrón that will put rhythm to our great CELEBRATION PARTY.
Put on the first thing you catch and dress up!
There will be prizes to the most numerous group, to the most original costume and to the most âdisjraciaoâ
SATURDAY AUGUST 17
- 16: 30h: Registration of Tronkomóvil.
- 5:00 p.m.: X Tronkomóvil parade.
The three fastest, the most original and the youngest will be rewarded.
Go ahead and participate in the Great Circuit of the Paretón!
- 19: 00h: To move the skeleton with the Zumba class in charge of our dear Gema Serrano Muñoz.
- 20:00 h: Dance performance of the boys and girls of our town who will be able to beat and salt shaker on Saturday afternoon.
- 22: 30h: THE TRACKS performance a different cover band, with very particular versions of the best POP, ROCK and INDIE.
- 02: 00h: Performance in the Young Tents of JOTA MARO
SUNDAY 18 AUGUST.
- 9: 00h: Petanque contest in couples mode.
- 14: 00h: Day fair, to regain strength in the beach bars.
- 18: 00h: XIX Bike Route with departure and finish at the Fairgrounds.
The use of a helmet will be mandatory and all participants will be presented.
- 8:00 p.m.: CantaJuegos Infantil
- 22: 00h: We put an end to these parties with the music of the Lady Luna Duo
- 23: 30h: Great Chocolate by the Association of Friends of Casa Igual-Dá.
- 00: 00h: End of Party Castle.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Totana / Totana.com