murcia

Portal de Totana

www.portaldetotana.com

Totana - SpanishTotana - English
detail of Totana

 

The council requested a grant for the preparation of eco-tourism trail that runs from the town to the archaeological site of La Bastida (13/04/2009)

Totana City Council has applied for a grant to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism for the preparation of eco-tourism trail that runs from the town to the archaeological site of La Bastida, under grants to this organization calls for infrastructure for tourism development of the network of routes and trails ecotourism in the region of Murcia in 2009.

Through this action, the Town Hall intends to continue with one of their priority goals is the restoration, preservation and promotion of cultural and natural heritage of Totana and the implementation of projects and refurbishment works ecotours routes and contribute to improving the municipality as a tourist destination.

The archaeological site of "Town of La Bastida" in the council and Carivete Viñas de Totana, is a Cultural (BIC), and as noted by the Councillor for Culture and Tourism, Ana Belén García, "is one of the" cities "emblematic of the culture of Algar, which is conducting an excavation project and museological research, which aims to be a point of reference at European level in two ways: as a research center of Mediterranean prehistory and a place of attractions. "

Thus, the mayor has said that the upgrading of the path ecotourism from Totana to La Bastida contribute to improving the town as a tourist destination. "

The total budget for the action amounts to the amount of 39,606 Euro '58, to claim a grant of 90 percent of the total cost and the remaining 10 percent will be financed by the city of Totana.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Totana

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información