murcia

Portal de Totana

www.portaldetotana.com

Totana - SpanishTotana - English
detail of Totana

 

The municipalities of Totana, Alhama and Aledo make a common front to attend new calls for EU funds (14/10/2016)

The municipalities of Totana, Alhama de Murcia and Aledo have decided to make a common front to attend forward to new calls for funds from the European Union agreed projects that allow benefit jointly to the three municipalities Guadalentín on accessibility and efficiency energy.

This has been agreed the mayors of the three municipalities, Juan Jose Canovas, Diego Conesa and Juan José Andreo, who have maintained a working meeting in order to set a common strategy to ensure that these municipalities are beneficiaries of the funds, However, after in some cases they have been left out of the Strategy for Sustainable Integrated Urban Development (EDUSI) EU.

At the meeting they were also the first deputy mayor of Totana, Andres Garcia and Victor Balsas totaneros councilors and Antonia Camacho, Services and Infrastructure and Economic Development, respectively.

On this occasion, the three municipalities want to regroup to attend the program "Innovative Urban Actions" (UIA), which are only eligible organizations grouped at least 50,000 people and ask for the three municipalities up to five million euros.

The objective of this call is to develop projects related to sustainable urban mobility, social integration (including immigrants and refugees) and circular economy.

The three municipalities in Murcia want to focus their efforts on accessibility projects and energy efficiency, including shuffled, among others, project the construction of a bicycle path that communicates the municipalities.

In this call may attend local urban administrative units, cross-border partnerships or groups of different degrees of urbanization (city, village or neighborhood) in different regions or member states of the EU

The beneficiaries of this program are funded 80% from ERDF funds and the remaining 20% ​​must be input to proprietary or other regional or national sources resources.

Urban Innovative Actions The project is an initiative of the European Commission which provides urban areas of Europe the means to test innovative solutions, of which there are no previous experiences to address urban challenges.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Totana

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2018 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información