murcia

Portal de Totana

www.portaldetotana.com

Totana - SpanishTotana - English
detail of Totana

 

The City Council endorses the agreement to enable the realization of training practices two young European in this local entity (14/10/2016)

The Mayor of Totana, Juan José Canovas, signed today at the Auditorium "Victor Villegas" of Murcia the agreement to enable the realization of training practices two young European in this local entity under the "Eurodisea'2016" program in the region Murcia, within the project of the Assembly of European Regions (AER).

The event, also attended by the Councillor for Economic Development, Antonia Camacho, allowed the signing of practices among and young European participants responsible for companies and public entities (municipalities of Totana and Moratalla) and private benefiting from this program ;

and whose act was attended by the Director General of Youth, Francisco J. Sánchez.

The program, created in 1985 by the AER and chaired by a principle of interregional reciprocity, aims to enable young people aged Europeans between 18 and 30 years, from all backgrounds and training, benefit from the support of the regions to get a stay training in a European region through the development of professional practices and training.

The Local Government of the City of Totana and approved last June the proposal of the councilors of Economic Development and Youth, to promote the participation of totanero Consistory in the program for the year 2016, requesting the figure of a tourist informer and an assistant in administrative management.

Young assigned in this project for this year are Alexandra and Nora Costa Demuth, Portuguese and Belgian nationality respectively.

Last year two young, Portuguese and French nationality and made their corresponding practices in the totanero Consistory;

one as assistant Administrative Management in the municipal water company, and another as a tourist informer in the Tourist Office.

Individual to receive for each offer practical training amount determined based on the month of practice (between two and five months), setting the amount of the monthly payment in about nine hundred euros;

which is funded by the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia at a rate of 20%, and the remaining 80% by the European Social Fund.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Totana

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2018 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información